We do everything we can to guarantee your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care. We comply in all cases with applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This means that we in any case:
– processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are minimally necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
– ask for your explicit consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data.
– have taken appropriate technical and / or organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data.
– do not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for carrying out the purposes for which they were provided.
– are aware of your rights regarding your personal data, want to point this out to you and respect them.
We only process the following types of personal data:
– Personal data provided by you
– Personal data obtained through or generated by our website, electronic newsletters, commercial emails or related technologies
What do we process personal data for
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
– Entering into and executing agreements
– Sending newsletters
– Compliance with legal obligations
– Maintaining contact with you
– Improving our services
– Conducting and analyzing member satisfaction surveys
– Making user statistics of the website
For the above purposes, we may request the following personal data from you:
– First name Last Name
– Email address
– Telephone number / mobile number
Grounds for processing personal data
We only process personal data on the basis of one of the legal grounds referred to in Article 6 paragraph 1 GDPR. The following grounds specifically apply:
If we have asked for your permission to process your personal data and you have given this permission, you always have the right to withdraw this permission.
– Implementation of the agreement:
We process personal data if and insofar as this is necessary for the execution of the agreement or other type.
– Legal obligation
For example, we can use your contact details to keep you informed via newsletters and commercial emails.
Provision to third parties
We may provide the information you provide to us to third parties if this is necessary for the implementation of the purposes described above.
– We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we have not concluded a processor agreement. We will of course make the necessary agreements with these parties (processors) to guarantee the security of your personal data.
– Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless this is legally required and permitted. An example of this is that the police request (personal) data from us in the context of an investigation. In such a case, we must cooperate and are therefore obliged to provide this information. We can also share personal data with third parties if you give us written permission for this.
We only process personal data of minors (persons under the age of 16) if written permission has been given by the parent, carer or legal representative.
We do not store personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or required by law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing.
Rights regarding your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data that we have about you.
You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or part thereof) by us or by one of our processors. You also have the right to have the information provided by you transferred by us to yourself or directly to another party if desired. We can logically ask you to identify yourself before we can comply with the aforementioned requests.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us. If you cannot find a solution with us, we will of course find this very annoying.
You have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority, which is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy.
Functional cookies placed
We may place our own or third-party cookies on websites whose content is provided by us. These are cookies that, for example, remember your personal settings, or remember that you are logged in to a private part of the website.
Google Analytics cookies
- We use Google Analytics
- We have a processor agreement with Google
- The last octet of the IP address is masked
- We have turned off ‘data sharing’
- We do not use other Google services in combination with Google Analytics cookies
Placing non-functional cookies
We do not use non-functional cookies.
If you do not want to receive cookies at all, you can adjust the settings of your internet browser to completely block the placing of cookies. If you block cookies, you can still visit our website (s). However, you may not be able to use all parts or functionalities of the website.